Thursday, June 20, 2013

Welcome to Troublemakers in Paradise

Hello Blogger World! With my first post I would like to introduce you to my family of little troublemakers! I'm Stephanie, a stay at home mom living in Laguna Beach. My husband is Steve & my two little guys are Hudson & Brady. We are getting ready for summer break in Laguna Beach and that means lots of beach days. I'm super happy to NOT be pregnant this summer, but it's going to be a bit more challenging running after two kids. One of which will be crawling around & eating all the sand he can get his hands on. Here's some pics to get to know the little buggers!

                                                 Hudson doing what 4 year old boys do :)

                                           Older Pic of Hudson - being a little troublemaker

                                Brady (8 mo) got into the house plant....and ate dirt - Yummmy!

                                                         Our famiy before Brady came along

                                                         Brady at the Pool in Palm Springs

                                                  Hudson Making Sand Angels

                                                 On an evening walk with the babes

family pic in Hawaii March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment