Saturday, July 13, 2013

12 Great Drugstore Products



As a mom I am always on the hunt for great products at a great price. There are some high end beauty lines I can't live without. But, I love picking up a few things at the drugstore in hopes that they will work just as good. Many times they are a complete FAIL and they end up in the "make up junk drawer" in my bathroom. We all have one of those, right? But some a total success and make you so happy to have a great product at a good price.

So here are my go to products when running through a CVS or Rite Aid.


12 Great Drugstore Products



Rimmel
$3.02 - asos.com


Nyx
$18 - nelly.com


Maybelline
drugstore.com


L oréal pari
drugstore.com


Concealer
maybelline.com


Almay beauty product
drugstore.com


Opi nail polish
$27 - nelly.com



Haircare
drugstore.com


drugstore.com
drugstore.com


drugstore.com
drugstore.com



1. Revlon Color Stay Foundation: Great Full Coverage Matte Foundation. Comes in a wide variety of skintones. Great for oily skin.

2. Loreal Infallible Eye Shadow: I really love this powdery shadow. I use Endless Pearl as a base color and it is really pretty and long wearing. It reminds me a lot of the Georgio Armani Looks to Kill Shadow. The many colors are awesome and the texture feels velvety and super high quality.

3. John Freida Sheer Blonde: I love this shampoo/conditioner duo. It keeps my blonde highlights lasting and I love how moisturizing the conditioner is for my processed locks. This is a good go-to grocery store hair product.

4. OPI Nail Lacquer: This is a no brainer. Great product, great price, so many beautiful shades.

5. Maybelline Eye Studio Gel: I tried this liner after I lost my Bobbi Brown smudge pot. It is pretty darn good and close to the BB quality. I think this is a great option if you want to try out a fun new color without paying the higher BB price. I bought one in Eggplant and that has been fun to try out.

6. Pantene Pro-V Detangling Light Conditioning Spray: I have used this product for years. I think it works really well on my long fine hair that tangles easily, and especially when wet. I have boys, but I could imagine that this would be a great product if I was brushing out little girls hair.

7. Revlon Super Lusterous Lipstick: Kind of a classic in my opinion. I am never disappointed with my Revlon lipsticks. In my opinion, lipstick is something that should be bought at a drugstore. Revlon has so many pretty color options and great quality.

8. Almay Oil Free Make Up Remover: This is an affordable perfect product. The pads are just the right size for eyes. The oil free leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I've never had a rash or break out. I just love these pads. Why buy a beauty line's make up remover for so much more when these work so well?

9. Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil: Good color for blondes! Glides Smoothly, and great price.

10. Maybelline Fit Concealer: Great for under eye and blemishes. I like it as well as my Bobbi Brown tinted eye brightner.

11. NYX Powder Blush: Inexpensive blush with nice finish. No sparkle and not too "strong". Peach and Natural Colors are no brainers and would work well on many. I've also used Cinnamon as a bronzer and that worked nicely.

12. Maybelline Colossal Volum Express: I generally buy mascara at the drugstore. Once I find one that gives fullness and length without clumps I'm sold. This Maybelline is a favorite. Maybelline knows mascara!

There you have it! Some of my go-to's at the drugstore. What are some of your favorites?

xo Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment